Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Officially a blogger!

It is official! Though I'm quite unsure exactly what it means (or even how to do it)...I am now a blogger! The thought of honoring Christ by writing is thrilling to me and I pray He uses this blog to glorify Himself.

My life verses found in Jeremiah 17:7-9,14, and posted in the header above, are a reminder of my utter lostness and depravity without Christ and yet they promise great hope for my future. Christ is my praise because as a young child, He sought me and He miraculously saved me and healed my diseased, sin-sick soul. With a diagnosis of multiple sclerosis at the age of 40 years old, He continues to be my Jehovah Rapha (the Lord who heals), as He faithfully covers me with the balm of His Word, the peace of His steadfast love, and the compassion of a Father, like none other. My healing and salvation, both spiritually and physically, are found only in the Lord Jesus Christ!

When I consciously make a sincere effort to put my trust in Christ, whether in the midst of day-to-day life or difficult circumstances, and when my faith is no more than a grain of mustard seed, He is faithful to honor His promises and to give life abundant and unspeakable joy!

Yes, yes, yes...You, O Lord, are my praise!

No comments:

Post a Comment